How can Tele-Counseling Be Helpful?
A number of benefits are available from participating in Tele-Counseling . Therapists can provide support, problem-solving skills, and enhanced coping strategies for issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship troubles, unresolved childhood issues, grief, stress management, body image issues and creative blocks. Many people also find that counselors can be a tremendous asset to managing personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family concerns, marriage issues, and the hassles of daily life. Therapists can provide a fresh perspective on a difficult problem or point you in the direction of a solution. The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn. Some of the benefits available from therapy include:
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
How Much Does Tele-Counseling Cost?
My fee is $110.00 per session, with a session lasting for 50 minutes. Depending on your situation and my availability, a session requiring us to meet for 90 minutes would cost $165.00. Fees must be paid via credit card at the time you book your session. If you need to cancel your session, you may do so at least 24 hours in advance; otherwise, you will be charged the full session fee. If you need me to write a letter to another my professional, my fee is $55.00 for each half hour (a half-hour minimum required) and I will email you an invoice along with the completed letter for service time payable via credit card through the website. Any changes to my fees or fee policy will be given to you in writing at least 30 days in advance of the change(s) to the fees and/or fee policy.
Do you take insurance, and how does that work?
I do not currently accept insurance but may do so in the future. I will inform you of insurance plans I accept if I begin billing insurance.